Let’s Get Together and Ride!
A cycling club is a terrific way for cyclists—regardless of experience or skill level—to get together with like-minded individuals who share their passion for our roads and trails.
I encourage you to get involved—and hope to see you out there!
- North Carolina Bicycle Club (NCBC) – NCBC’s mission is to promote bicycling through recreational, utilitarian and competitive activities; to educate about safety throughout its membership and the general public, and encourage the adherence to motor vehicle laws; and to build relationships of bicyclists locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Team CBC – Team CBC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose goal it is to provide support for the Greater Carolinas Chapter of the National MS Society and to provide education that encourages a safe and fun environment to enhance and promote cycling activities within the Triangle area.
- Team on Draft Cycling – Based in the Triangle Region of North Carolina, this club is comprised of a diverse group of riders and encourages riders of all skill levels to join them for a ride. Each September they host a weekend-long Bike MS event to raise money to combat Multiple Sclerosis.
- Triangle Triathalon Club – Triangle Triathalon Club a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to the sport of triathlon. The club serves to support all levels of triathletes by offering organized training and workout sessions, clinics and seminars, social activities, and more.
- Raleigh Gyros – The goal of The Gyros is to provide safe, fun and social ride opportunities meeting the interests of all club members. They help riders of all skill levels enhance their abilities while teaching them to ride more safely.